If you have signed up for the monthly subscription and decide you would like a yearly subscription instead, there are two possible ways of achieving this.
The D.I.Y. Method
You can get a yearly subscription yourself by carrying out the following steps:
- Deactivate the renewal option for your subscription.
This can be done in the Payments tab under Account Settings. For a detailed explanation of how to do this, please see the following article: https://lecturio.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/204956511-How-can-I-deactivate-the-automatic-renewal-
- Wait until the first month of subscription has expired
- Purchase the yearly subscription
This can be done in a similar way to the monthly subscription. Just select the 12-month plan on the following page: https://med.lecturio.com/medical-courses/pricing/
For more information about payment, please see the following article:
The Quick Fix
To accelerate the process, the Lecturio Support Team can manually remove your monthly subscription so that you can purchase the yearly subscription immediately.
We then extend your access manually by an extra month to ensure you receive all the access you have purchased. These are the necessary steps:
- We deactivate your monthly renewal option
- We manually remove your access to the medical package, allowing you to purchase a new subscription
- You can now purchase the yearly subscription
This can be done in a similar way to the monthly subscription. Just select the Annual option on the following page: https://med.lecturio.com/medical-courses/pricing/
- We manually extend your access by one month after your purchase of the yearly subscription
This way, in total you will have paid for 13 months of access and will receive 13 months of access. As this involves manually removing you access to the course, we will need the your explicit permission to perform these steps.